We Offer On-Site Lab Testing & Imaging Services at Our Walk-In Clinics Near Spring, TX
When you need immediate medical attention but aren’t facing a true health-related emergency, the quickest way to have lab testing and imaging services performed in the Spring, Texas, area is to entrust your care to Medella Urgent Care. Each of our conveniently located walk-in clinics is equipped with an on-site clinical lab and digital X-ray technology, so we can complete non-emergency diagnostic tests more quickly than most ERs, as well as many primary care physicians and testing facilities that require appointments. Our convenient lab testing and imaging services set us apart from many other urgent care centers in the area.
The licensed and experienced medical providers at Medella Urgent Care will take care of your routine lab work or imaging right away. With us, you won’t need to waste valuable time waiting behind a long line of ER patients who have more pressing medical needs than you. Nor will you have to travel to an unfamiliar off-site diagnostic center. We will perform and process your diagnostic test on the spot, and your results will be reviewed and analyzed by a staff clinician who will review them with you during an in-person visit.
Our Comprehensive Diagnostic Services
At Medella Urgent Care, you can benefit from a wide variety of on-site lab testing and imaging services, including:
Throat & Nasal Swab Testing
- Influenza A and B virus testing
- Rapid strep A virus testing
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing to diagnose an active COVID-19 infection
- Rapid antigen testing to diagnose an active COVID-19 infection
- Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) testing
- General urinalyses
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) screening
- 12-panel urine drug screening
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) urine testing for pregnancy
- Monospot testing for mononucleosis
- Antibody testing to detect a prior COVID-19 infection
- Blood testing with a basic metabolic panel (BMP)
- Blood testing with a comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP)
- Complete blood count differential testing
- Blood glucose testing (finger stick)
- Liver function testing with a hepatic panel
- Mantoux tuberculin skin testing (TST) to diagnose tuberculosis
- Digital X-rays
- Electrocardiograms (ECG/EKG)
For added convenience, we also offer intravenous hydration (IV therapy).
Our Commitment to Delivering Timely & Accurate Results
Lab testing and imaging services play a crucial role in the practice of medicine, providing valuable information that can be used by physicians to guide and fine-tune treatment. At Medella Urgent Care, we streamline the diagnostic testing process while ensuring a high level of accuracy. If you’d like to benefit from our extensive menu of on-site lab testing and imaging services, stop by one of our urgent care centers near Spring, TX, today.