Urgent Care Center in Magnolia, TX
A small and charming town with an excellent school system, Magnolia, Texas, is a great place to live, work, and play. The area boasts beautifully maintained parks that offer boundless opportunities for adventure. It also serves as a local haven for those who enjoy fine dining and shopping. There’s just so much to see and do!
Of course, just like anywhere else, accidents and illnesses can unexpectedly strike in Magnolia. What would you do if you were injured while riding your bike on the Stroll? Or if your child came home from school with pinkeye? You could head to the nearest hospital emergency room, but you’d probably have to wait hours before being seen. In non-emergency situations, you have a better alternative: our state-of-the-art urgent care center. Come to Medella Urgent Care instead!
Conditions We Diagnose & Treat
The experienced and compassionate medical professionals at our urgent care center offer preventive health care services and pediatric urgent care, as well as diagnostic and treatment services for many non-emergency illnesses and injuries, including:
- Colds and flu
- Ear, nose, and throat (ENT) conditions
- Mild allergic reactions and asthma attacks
- Heartburn and digestive issues
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains, strains, and other orthopedic injuries
- Broken bones and joint dislocations
- Neck and back pain
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) and bladder infections
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
Our On-Site Services
To ensure a highly streamlined patient experience, we perform the following medical services on site:
- Laboratory testing and imaging
- Removal of foreign bodies embedded in the skin and eyes
- Flu shots, tetanus boosters, and other vaccines
- School, sports, and wellness physicals
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Intravenous (IV) hydration
- Occupational medicine services, including pre-employment physicals, drug and alcohol testing, and Workers’ Compensation injury evaluation and treatment
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exams
- S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) physical exams
We’re Here for You When You Need Us Most
At Medella Urgent Care, many of our team members have emergency room experience. Therefore, we’re well-versed in the importance of communication and collaboration, and we’re able to quickly adapt and respond to health situations so we can provide the best possible urgent care for our patients.
Perhaps best of all? Our walk-in clinic in Magnolia, TX, is open every day during extended hours. The next time you need immediate care for a non-life-threatening illness or injury, remember Medella Urgent Care. We’re here for you when you need us most!